|1998 Maxum 3000 SCR
Clean, well cared for aft-cabin family cruiser. Twin 4.3's / Bravo II will cruise in the mid 20's. well equiped with heat and a/c, full galley, radar and gps chart plotter, full canvas, windlass.
- LOA: 32' 8"
- Beam: 9' 11"
- Maximum Draft: 3' 7"
- Displacement: 10200 lbs
- Engines: Twin 190G Mercruiser 4.3L Bravo II Drives
- Engine HP: 190hp ea.
- Fresh Water Tank(s): 40
- Fuel Tank(s): 150
- Holding Tank(s): 30
- Master Stateroom with offset double berth. Aft-Cabin converts from settee configuration to a double bunk. Dinette converts to sleep two. large head w/electric toilet, sink, counter, shower. Master and aft cabins include privacy curtains.
- Galley has large counter, sink, microwave, refrigerator and freezer, electric/alcohol stove, microwave oven, hot and cold pressure water.
- Raymarine L70C Chart plotter w/ Radar, lowrance depthfinder, standard horizon vhf, compass. jvc stereo cassette with cd changer.
- Two group 24 batteries, battery charger, dual 30 amp shore power w/cords.
- Bow pulpit and rails, camper canvas, windlass, hydralic steering, rear seating with removable table, sun pad cushion on bow, large swim platform with access door to cockpit. canvas helm cover, coast guard package, electric spotlight
- Heat /Air conditioning
- trim tabs, bilge pumps, bilge blower.
|PRICED TO SELL at $27,900 ! - Call Gary at 860-997-0620